MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Hilton Garden Inn, the worldwide brand of upscale yet affordable hotels, today announced the brand-wide rollout of PrintSpots® mobile printing from PrinterOn®. With this service, guests are able to print documents from anywhere in the world directly to the PrintSpots printer located in each of Hilton Garden Inn’s complimentary business centers. The PrintSpots service is complimentary to hotel guests and works with any smartphone device, including the Blackberry® and iPhone®.
“Workloads do not ease up when traveling and according to a recent Hilton Garden Inn survey*, our guests are taking an average of nine business trips a year. With travel schedules like that, we know our guests look to us to provide them with the ability to stay productive while away. Remote mobile printing is one more way we help our guests prepare for their ‘big days’ and help them achieve whatever it is they set out to achieve while traveling,” said Jim Cone, Vice President, Brand Marketing, Hilton Garden Inn.
PrintSpots mobile printing is convenient and easy to use. A guest can simply forward the document they want to print from their smartphone to a property-specific email address dedicated to the PrintSpot printer located in the hotel’s business center. The PrintSpots service completes the task by processing the document and holding it until the guest releases it, using a unique release code.
Hilton Garden Inn is an upscale, yet affordable choice that delivers across five key pillars to ensure guests experience a pleasurable and cost-efficient stay.
- Sleep Deep: Hilton Garden Inn’s adjustable Garden Sleep System® beds conform to your body with a variety of firmness settings and also feature a 100% wool mattress topper to regulate and maintain proper body temperature. Instead of constantly tossing and turning looking for a comfortable sleep position, you’ll spend more time in deep, Stage 4, REM sleep with the Garden Sleep System bed. Studies have shown the more REM sleep you get, the more refreshed you wake up in the morning, ready to tackle your big day.
- Work Smart: Hilton Garden Inn offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel, in addition to the complimentary business center with computer access and remote printing capabilities, even from your smartphone.
- Eat Well: A fresh, prepared-to-order breakfast featuring waffles, real eggs, omelets, pastries and much more is offered daily in Hilton Garden Inn restaurants, while the Pavilion Pantry mini-market is open 24-hours to grab a quick bite.
- Stay Fit: To avoid any hiccups in your workout routine, Hilton Garden Inn offers well equipped complimentary fitness centers as well as another unique offering - the Stay Fit Kit® - which provides guests an in-room workout that includes a pilates band, yoga mat, strap and bricks, abs ball, hand weights, resistance rope and instruction cards with suggested exercises.
- Treat Yourself: Be sure you take the time to enjoy yourself to get ready for your Big Day! Indulge in popcorn or ice cream from the Pavilion Pantry while enjoying an in-room movie.
For more information about why Hilton Garden Inn is the perfect choice for your big day, visit www.HGI.com.
About PrinterOn CorporationPrinterOn is the leader in mobile guest printing for the hospitality industry. The PrintSpots solution provides a branded web-based printing portal for in-room printing as well as a mobile application for printing from smartphones. The PrintSpots mobile guest printing solution has been installed in over 35 countries across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. PrinterOn is based in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, and has been delivering award-winning document handling solutions for over 20 years. Visit PrinterOn atwww.printeron.com.
The Hilton Garden Inn survey was conducted by Opinion Research Corporation via a telephone consumer poll of 1,020 adults, living in private households in the continental United States. Respondents were recruited via a random-digit-dial phone methodology. The survey was completed in February 2010. Results are reported at the 95% confidence level with a margin error of +/- 3%.
Hilton Garden Inn
About Hilton Garden Inn
The award-winning Hilton Garden Inn hotel brand provides guests with upscale accommodations and modern amenities needed for a successful and comfortable experience for both business and leisure guests. The Hilton Garden Inn Promise is to make guests’ stay better and brighter. Guaranteed. Team Members operating at more than 700 hotels around the world are committed to guaranteeing today’s busy travelers have a hospitality experience that includes luxurious, yet affordable accommodations. Hilton Garden Inn is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. For more information about Hilton Garden Inn, visit www.hgi.com or news.hgi.com or connect on social media at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 4,900 properties with over 800,000 rooms in 104 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.