Hilton Garden Inn is the upscale mid-priced brand targeted to today's growing segment of mid-market travelers.
Each Hilton Garden Inn hotel's signature architecture and upscale level of essential service and amenities contribute to a welcoming sense of arrival unparalleled in the mid-market segment.
A distinguishing feature of these purpose-built Hilton Garden Inn hotels is a glass-walled pavilion, which houses registration and common areas. As the name suggests, each Hilton Garden Inn hotel is also beautifully landscaped. There are currently more than 500 Hilton Garden Inn hotels open in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Germany, India, Italy, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and the UK with a total of more than 500 hotels open, under construction or in development stages. Global expansion will continue in 2010, with new hotels in Chile, Poland and Turkey.
- Value-conscious business and leisure travelers
- The upper end of the mid-price category
Hotel room rates vary based on the particular market where each Hilton Garden Inn hotel is located.
Ranges from 80 to 369 guestrooms. Most offer 125-175 rooms.
- Signature glass-walled structure with 30-foot ceiling that contains the reception and public areas of the Hilton Garden Inn property
- Front desk reception
- Pavilion Pantry retail market with a selection of microwaveable packaged, refrigerated and frozen food items; assortment of beverages, snacks and sundries
- Full-service casual restaurant serving cooked-to-order breakfast (with lunch and dinner at most locations)
- Sitting area with a big-screen television and fireplace (most properties)
- Outdoor patio
Complimentary 24-hour business center featuring an IBM-compatible personal computer, photocopy and fax machines and printing capabilities
- One or more meeting rooms, depending on local needs
- Swimming pool (indoor or outdoor, depending on local climate)
- Whirlpool spa
- Work out facility
- On-site laundry facility
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access built into all guestrooms
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in all guestrooms and public space
- Complimentary guest remote printing to hotel business center
- Garden Sleep SystemTM bed
- Mirra® chair by Herman Miller
- Flat screen high-definition television
- Innovative Hilton Garden Inn clock with the ability to play MP3 or portable CD player
- Oversized and clutter-free work desk
- Adjustable lighting
- Electrical outlets and phone jacks at desk height
- Two telephones with speakerphones, data ports and voice mail
- In room "hospitality center" that houses a coffee maker and complimentary coffee, microwave oven and mini-refrigerator
- Sitting area with easy chair and ottoman
- Cable television and video-on-demand movies
- Electronic locks and fire safety system
To find out more about Hilton Garden Inn locations or to make reservations and find your next getaway, please visit our website at www.HGI.com or call 1-877-STAY-HGI.